First Off ! You’re in Buccoo Village !
The most authentic tourism experience in the Tobago. Immerse yourself in one of the Caribbean’s most diverse cultures. A fishing village at heart, it’s the jump=off point for the REAL Buccoo Reef tour and bespoke fishing tours. In Buccoo there’s a festival for everything. Not to mention the natural beauty . Then there’s the fabled Annual Goat Race (see video) and the most iconic free street party in Tobago called “Sunday School”. So come immerse yourself and soak in so much more than the Sun.
As a Caribbean vacation destination Tobago has always been different to our neighbors. Tobago has always been a participator model rather than a spectator model. Our visitors prefer to mingle in with the citizens and residents. They get to know the villagers of Buccoo on a first name basis, they participate in cook-ups, party with us in Sunday School festivities, they go fishing with us. They LOVE OUR CULTURE, they love the uncrowded beaches, the random and sometimes deep conversations and the authentic unscripted moments that make their experience unforgettable yet worthy of another visit. Tobago is a different world and the village of Buccoo epitomizes all of that and more . Miller’s Guest House is at the center of it all and therefore serves as THE gateway to all things Buccoo. Enjoy !
Buccoo village is a safe place by anyone’s standards but our guests can rest assured that Miller’s Guest House takes our security game seriously. We offer the following:
- Guest only areas
- Walled and fenced property perimeter
- Adequate CCTV coverage of all outdoor areas
- Secured WiFi connection under the RADIUS protocol
- Frequent neighborhood patrols by the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service
At Miller’s Guest House we take safety very seriously. In the near future as of (March 2023) we have initiated strong steps to becoming even safer:
- carbon monoxide monitors for th apartment rooms
- fire extinguishers for each room and the hallways
- watch your step signage
- the creation of a Health and Safety program
Miller’s Guest House has been blessed with its location which is smack in the middle of the popular Buccoo Point. The conveniences are listed but not limited to:
- Close proximity to the Buccoo Beach and several other popular beaches
- Nearby Mini-Marts, Convenience Store, Pharmacy and Supermarket
- 17 minutes to either Crown Point or Scarborough
- Walk to “Sunday School”
- 7 minutes drive to the nearest gas station
- 12 minutes drive to the Hospital
- Community health center close by
- many many more
Our Guests are Family
Come experience the grass roots vibe for yourself. Whether you’re traveling solo or with the your family, you will feel right at home in our traditional warmth and vibes.
Our rooms are all ensuite and offer great amenities while staying in line with our brand of authentic Caribbean flair and genuine service
Miller’s affords you the opportunity to get into the thick of local activities and the villagers who make Buccoo what it is.
We partner with the best service providers on the island so we can close our eyes and know that our recommendations will result in only the best experiences for our guests